Whatever the weather… and whatever your budget, you’ll never be stuck for something fun & interesting to do in Kinsale:-
- Visit Charles Fort – one of the finest examples of a star-shaped fort in the World, standing proudly at the mouth of the harbour opposite the less dominant James Fort
- Learn about days gone by on a fascinating Historical Walk
- Take in the stunning Scenery from the water on a relaxing Harbour Cruise
- Laugh the night away on hilarious Ghost Tours.
- The 12th Century St. Multose Church – one of the first formal places of worship in Ireland
- Other sites of historical interest include Kinsale Museum, Desmond Castle and the International Wine Museum.
- Play some of the finest Golf Courses in the world including the renowned Old Head Golf Links, just 20 minute’s drive away. Kinsale Golf Club is just down the road, while as a further 10 high quality golf courses can be enjoyed within 40 minutes drive. (link – check out our golf packages)
- Deep-Sea Angling, Small Boat Hire and Yacht Charter are available from the Trident Hotel private Marina.
- Other activities in the area include; windsurfing, horse-riding, tennis, archery, paintball, pottery workshops, Irish Dancing, Children’s activity courses and so much more.
Download a copy of “101 things to do in Kinsale” here…
For full information about what to do in Kinsale visit www.kinsale.ie
Be sure to collect a Kinsale Visitor Guide at reception or the Tourist Office.
A Kinsale is famed for hosting a number of fantastic Festivals and events in the town each year…
- Kinsale Rugby 7′s By The Sea Festival (May Bank Holiday Weekend)
- Vintage Car Rally (May)
- Kinsale Point to Point Festival (June Bank Holiday Weekend)
- Kinsale Trad Festival (Beginning Jun)
- Kinsale Arts Week (Mid July)
- Kinsale Regatta Festival (August Bank Holiday Weekend)
- Kinsale Gourmet Festival (1st or 2nd weekend in October)
- Kinsale Fringe Jazz Festival (October Bank Holiday Weekend)
Click to visit the Kinsale.ie Calendar Events to see details of upcoming and annual events.